£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Prestige Car Dealership
- Basic £28,000 - OTE £32,000
- Experience overseeing/supervising an Aftersales Department is crucial
Our client, a reputable high-end Car Dealership based in Stoke, is currently looking for a Front of House Manager to oversee their Aftersales Department.
Are you experienced in the automotive sector, with a senior service or managerial background? Are you looking for a new role where you will lead a busy, high-performing service team?
The Front of House Manager role:
- Lead the service team from the front, both managing and leading by example in the routine work.
- Drive vehicle health check and services sales and help the team to do so.
- Drive up customer satisfaction scores with customer engagement and smooth implementation of franchise processes.
- Help to manage the team of service advisors.
- Maximise department performance in liaison with the Service Manager.
- Minimise the amount of complaints being raised and then be at the forefront of sorting any that come in
What the Successful Front of House Manager will Get:
- A career within a longstanding and trusted client of ours.
- A competitive basic salary up to £28,000 with a very realistic OTE of £32,000 +
- Career development and experienced management to help provide it.
- A great stepping stone towards a Service Manager/Assistant Service Manager role
- Stability: this is a busy site in a thriving motor group.
- Work alongside a highly experienced management team.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Front of House Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stoke please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.