£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Basic Salary up to £24,000
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join our Client’s Prestige Dealership in the Croydon area.
Our Client is part of a network of dealerships across Surrey and the Sussex. They are a privately owned business representing an iconic brand. There is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career through out our clients dealer group.
Our client’s focus is on their staff and customers they want to inspire each other to delight their customers.
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Administrator:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £24,000
- 24 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Discounted servicing for both yours and your family’s vehicles
- Industry leading professional development
Duties of a Sales Administrator with our Client
- Handling vehicle registration and licensing through AFRL
- Ordering and invoicing vehicles
- Stock management
- Processing customer orders
- Seeing through customer’s sales administration from start to finish; including coordination of legal registration of the vehicles
- Customer hand over and payment arrangements
- Taxing vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation
What our Client expects of their Sales Administrator
- Excellent Administration skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to deal with conflicting priorities in an effective manner
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Admin role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.