£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are in search of a Parts Storeman / Driver to join our Client’s well-established Bodyshop in the Basingstoke area!
Our Client is part of a well-established Independent Bodyshop Group with a few sites within the area and are looking to add to their Parts team.
They are looking for an motivated and professional Parts Storeman / Driver to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships. You will also be required to do some collection and delivery of parts.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Storeman / Driver:
- A Basic Salary up to £23,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Working hours Monday to Friday (7.30am - 5pm & 8am - 5.30pm) & 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Long term career progression development opportunities!
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Parts Storeman / Driver:
- Delivering and collection parts as required
- Establishing customer’s needs for required parts through conversations, diagnosis and recommendations as appropriate
- Locating and ordering parts for our very busy sales and service department’s-
Assisting with parts stock checks
What our Client expects of their Parts Storeman / Driver
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of geographical area
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Storeman / Driver role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!