£65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary Up to £45,000
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30
- Accident Repair Company
- Company Car Option
Our Client is a family owned Accident Repair Group with over 100 years of automotive trading, they have a great reputation in the local area for quality work, 4+ Stars on Google and a BSI Approved Bodyshop. They are one of the largest Vehicle Repair Groups within the UK.
They are seeking a Bodyshop Manager to lead a successful Accident Repair Centre. A key role within the site management team, the successful candidate must have a strong attention to detail, be highly organised and be an effective communicator. Previous experience in a similar role is essential, prior experience working within an Accident Repair Centre is preferred.
What’s in it for you as a bodyshop manager
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £45,000
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Option of a Company Car
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a large Group.
Duties of a Bodyshop Manager with our Client
- Leading and motivating our team of experienced Bodyshop technicians
- Maintaining compliance to manufacturer standards, including training and processes
- Managing departmental budget and targets whilst maximising efficiency
- Site health and safety compliance
- Liaising with the parts department, subcontractors and supply chain
- Vehicle quality control
- Managing subcontractor relationships and processing orders
- Workshop loading and planning
- Providing enhanced customer service levels
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Manager
- Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT
- Technical expertise
- Excellent organisational skills, and work well under pressure
- Previous Bodyshop Management Experience
- Ideally an understanding of Audatex
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
If this Bodyshop Manager interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Quality Control, Bodyshop Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Advisor, MET Technician, Paint Sprayer, VDA, Estimator, Panel Beater, Smart Repairer, or other Automotive Jobs & Accident Repair jobs in Horsham, Burgess Hill, Five Oaks, Crawley, Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Haywards Heath, Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Shoreham, West Sussex, East Sussex and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.