£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Competitive Salary of £31,200
- Monday to Friday working hours ONLY!
- Company Van for work and personal use
- 33 days holiday allowance + overtime paid at a high rate!
My Client are looking to introduce new people to the forklift truck industry as Field Based Engineers working within the North London/Enfield and Romford Area.
Do you have experience of working on; HGVs, agricultural plant, small plant, access equipment or similar equipment and have a desire to further expand your engineering skills?
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The service and maintenance of diesel, LPG and electrical materials handling equipment
- Fault finding, planned preventative maintenance and pre delivery inspection of forklift trucks
- Ensuring customer service is kept to a high level and any queries are addressed
- Adhering to safety guidelines set and all policies set out by customers and the business.
- Complete job activity electronically and ensure all required parts to complete tasks are ordered
- Ensuring the company vehicle is maintained to a high standard and correctly stocked
- Ensuring customer relationship are maintained and developed through high standards of service
- Call out Rota as required
As a Field Service Engineer you will demonstrate:
- Relevant technical qualification
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Good understanding of hydraulic, mechanical and electrical principals
- The ability to work independently and under pressure
- The ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Understanding customer needs
For your hard work my client is paying a salary of £31,200 + some fantastic company perks including 5 weeks holiday, sick pay, competitive pension scheme, and sociable working hours of Monday - Friday (flexible start and finish times) only!
If you are interested in this Field Forklift Service Engineer vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in this area, please contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement Today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today