£35000 per annum
25 days ago
- £14.50 - £16ph DOE + Bonus
- Ripon Based ARC
- 42.5hr Week - Monday - Friday
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a friendly team in modern facilities, the Panel Beaters key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels.
- Complete chassis and framework repairs.
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair.
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required.
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards.
- Work as part of a team to ensure centre operations run efficiently and safely.
In order to be eligible Panel Beater will need to have current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Panel Technician and be able to hit the ground running and it is essential that you have good customer facing experience as this site has onsite estimations with customer's present. Formal qualifications as a Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent are great but our client offers training for less experienced candidates.
Overall the Panel Beater will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ripon please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.