£35000 per annum
30 days ago
- £14.50-£16 per hour + bonus
- 42.5 hour working week
- Vehicle Paint Technician required in Ripon.
- Up to £16 per hour depending experience.
- 42.5 hour week Monday to Friday.
- On-going training
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local accident repair centre.
Our client, an independent automotive accident repair centre based in the Ripon area, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Paint Technician to join their business.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a friendly team your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and priming vehicle bodywork to our client and manufacturers' specification.
- Mixing and colour-matching, painting all repaired areas to a high standard, and polishing as appropriate.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping/health and safety standards and orderly administration of your work.
In order to be eligible you will need to have current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Paint Technician. Formal qualifications as a Vehicle Paint Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent would be desirable however our client is willing to consider candidates with strong "on the job" experience that are able to work to their meticulous standards. Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points
For your hard work as a Vehicle Paint Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £16 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual holiday plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established "no pressure" local accident repair centre.
- 42.5 hour week Monday to Friday. Occasional overtime may be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however it would be paid as overtime.
If this Paint Technicain Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ripon please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today