£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday - Friday.
- Basic Salary of £25,000
- Opportunity to join a national fleet management company who have seen growth in the last 12 months having expanded their network of workshops.
Are you a confident people person who can communicate with a range of stakeholders within a company? This is an involved role within a busy department where you will liaising with customers and various departments to facilitate the effective maintenance & repairs of business' fleets of mostly HGV's.
My client has contracts with some of the leading household names in the UK!
Key responsibilities for the Service Advisor include:
- Front of house duties (Customers/Visitors)
- Booking trailers and HGV's in & out of the workshop
- Raising jobs as trailers/vehicles arrive.
- Updating planning team & customers throughout
Ideally the Service Advisor will have experience as a service advisor / administrator within the commercial vehicle sector, however if you have front of house experience within the automotive industry please enquire for more information!
If this Service Advisor position interests you, or you would like to hear about other Automotive Service department opportunities in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.