£35700 per annum
29 days ago
- Salary up to £35.7K + Bonus
- Main Dealer in Leeds
Our Client, a hugely successful dealer group is looking for a Luxury Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop.
In this Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic role, you will carry out routine maintenance and repair to a high standard. Communicating with colleagues and customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner while maintaining strong organisation, efficiency and accuracy.
The successful Luxury Vehicle Technician will have:
- Minimum 5 year’s automotive industry experience.
- A Level 3 NVQ qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- An excellent understanding of automotive systems and functionalities of all major makes and models of cars.
- Strong awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- An honest and diligent approach to work; be systematic and organized and pay attention to the finer details.
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Full UK Driving License
If this Vehicle Mechanic / Car Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Leeds please contact Helen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 2000 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs