£29300 per annum
30 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 DOE + OTE £29,300
- Join a great client of ours in a stable position and benefit from experienced management and a close-knit workforce.
Requirements and Responsibilities for vehicle technician:
- You will be a fully Qualified Diagnostic Technician.
- You will be able to complete a full range of jobs.
- You will be capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Applications are sought from Technicians/MOT Testers from various professional backgrounds, whether you have worked in another Main Dealer or an Independent Garage.
What the Successful Vehicle technician will get:
- Work for a longstanding and trusted client of ours and join existing members of staff in the workforce.
- A competitive basic salary depending on your experience, up to £26,000.
- Your basic salary will be supplemented by an efficiency based bonus scheme so you can further boost your earnings, £29,300 OTE.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established and successful company.
- The chance to work on a premium brand and further develop your skills with brand training.
- Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bradford please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today