£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary Up to £25,000 + OTE £27,000
- Used Car Centre – Part of Dealer Group
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 Only
Our client, a mid-sized automotive group currently looking to hire a Service Advisor to join their used car service reception in the Havant area.
Our client has a strong reputation within the automotive trade, with over 54 years in the business. They are a family owned business with a number of operations across Hampshire.
Their Used Car Centre offers an fantasticly friendly environment away from the pressures of Brand and a relaxed atmosphere.
Due to a relocation of a long serving member of the team our Client requires a Service Advisor, who is happy to help out in all aspects of the service department.
Ideally Our client is seeking applications from Parts Advisor, Service Advisors or Vehicle Technicians to take their skills further.
What’s in it for the Service Advisor?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £25,000
- Competitive Bonus Structure – OTE £27,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Being the point of contact for customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
- Manage the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the business and the customer.
- To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Qualify service needs and establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Accurately maintain the service department loading system in line with workshop capacity.
- Manage the handover and administration of loan vehicles. Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Assigning Job Cards, Parts Ordering & Invoicing, Customer Bookings, Repair Progress updates, and Service quotes.
What our Client expects of their Service Advisor
- Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT
- Excellent organisational skills, and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of the motor trade
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
If this Service Advisor interests, you and you would like to know more about it Service Administrator, Parts Advisor, Senior Service Advisor, HGV Technician, LCV Technician, Van Mechanic, Commercial Vehicle Mechanic, Master Technician, Car Mechanic, or other Automotive Jobs in Fareham, Bishops Waltham, Gosport, Portsmouth, Southampton, Hedge End, Botley, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, West Sussex and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.