£32000 per annum
25 days ago
- Basic salary - dependent on experience
- Monday - Friday 08:00am til 18:00pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:00am til 15:00pm
- Family Run Service Centre
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Mechanic to join our client’s busy Automotive Workshop.
Key Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester is:
- Carry out servicing, repairs, diagnostics and maintenance of company and private vehicles as scheduled or required with due regard to quality procedures.
- Servicing, Clutches, Timing Belts / Chains
- Comply with health, safety and environmental legislation and policies
- All makes and models general diagnostics
- Assist with other duties as required
Essential Skills; - Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance
- Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology
- Preferably qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties
- Computer & Electrical literate
- Has own tools and able to work self sufficiently in a workshop environment.
The successful Mechanic / Vehicle Technician will ideally live within Great Bookham or be able to travel to the Great Bookham area and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
This Vehicle Technician / Mechanic vacancy is based in Bookham / Leatherhead and our Client is looking only for motor trade technicians.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bookham, Great Effingham, Leatherhead and Surrey please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.