£65000 per annum
29 days ago
We are seeking a New Car Sales Manager to join our Client's well-established Main Dealer .
Our Client is part of a network of dealerships across the region. This position requires an exceptional, highly motivated professional individual with Management Experience within the Automotive Sector.
Our Client is offering the successful Car Sales Manager:
- Basic Salary Circa £45,000
- OTE £20,000 on top of Basic
- Fantastic development and progression
- Busy dealership with a volume franchise
- Inspire the Sales Team to Deliver
- Responsible for the Sales Operation of the Branch
- Drive and lead the Team to meet and exceed all relevant KPI’s.
- Drive the business forward and maximize customer satisfaction
- Motivate and Manage the Car Sales Team, building relationships and team spirit
- Understand the different needs of the Retail and Fleet Sales Team and support them to achieve their objectives
- Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness
- Manage the team in a hands-on style
- Provide F&I support to all Sales Executives
- Follow a process-driven sales process from a retail background
- A proven track record in a Car Sales Management position within a Franchised Main Dealer
- Professional Team Builder with Excellent Coaching Skills
- Stable work History within Senior Roles
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times and delivery excellent levels of service
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.