£34000 per annum
17 days ago
Basic Salary Up to £28,000 + OTE £30,000
Prestige Main Dealer
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:00 – 13:00
Our client, a Prestige Main Car Dealer is currently looking to hire a Productive Workshop Controller to join their team in a busy automotive environment in the Portsmouth Area.
Our client has a strong reputation within the prestige vehicle market and great reputation within the local area. They have a large a successful service operation and our looking to expand their team to keep up with demand.
The Servicing centre is fully equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment, all Technicians are factory trained to locate and rectify any faults, in order to comply with the Brand’s high standards of maintenance.
The role will require you to be up to 50% productive so it is vital you come from a technical background. You will assist managing the process of optimising workshop resources to meet agreed departmental budgets. You will also be ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the department.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £28,400
- Competitive Bonus Structure – OTE £34,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
Duties of a Productive Workshop Controller with our Client
- Calculate and manage the effective use of workshop resources for the business.
- Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising available skills mix.
- Identify individual training and development needs.
- Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Manage workshop standards in accordance with brand standards requirements.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of manufacturer service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators.
- Maintain and develop own skills and technical knowledge.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the business.
What our Client expects of their Productive Workshop Controller
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Strong organisational Skills
- Ideally experience within the automotive sector
- Strong customer service skills
If this Service Advisor interests, you and you would like to know more about it Service Administrator, Parts Advisor, Senior Service Advisor, HGV Technician, LCV Technician, Van Mechanic, Commercial Vehicle Mechanic, Master Technician, Car Mechanic, or other Automotive Jobs in Portsmouth, Gosport, Chichester, Petersfield, Waterlooville, Havant, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton. Winchester, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Alton, Farnham, Aldershot, New Alersford, Romsey, Andover, West End, Hedge End, Southampton and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.