£27500 per annum
23 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £24,000
- OTE £27,500
- Flexible Entry Requirements
Are you a vehicle service advisor needing a new role?
Do you work in the motor trade and have the relevant skills to make a success of the position?
Are you from outside the trade and have strong customer service skills, seeking to build a career in a new industry?
Duties of the Role and Requirements for the Service Advisor:
- Experience in a service advisor role would naturally be a benefit, but our client encourages applicants who have the relevant skills to succeed ie customer-facing experience and sales skills, either from in the motor trade or in a different industry.
- You will be taking bookings, helping to organise the technicians' workload, managing diaries, advising customers, alongside other duties.
- You will be upselling products and services to enhance the customer's experience and earn your bonus.
- You will have the personal skills to be the face of a high-achieving vehicle brand.
What the Successful Service Advisor will Get:
- A career with an automotive business with a fantastic local reputation.
- Guidance from a highly experienced and friendly management team.
- The chance to work win a close-knit environment with many long-servers.
- Access to brand and company training from the outset.
- The chance to earn well.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Mansfield please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.