£26000 per annum
23 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000
- Flexible Entry Requirements
- Part Time/ Full Time/Weekends
- Balanced Work Life Balance
Are you a Technician tired of the same working patterns with company that doesn’t value there staff? Maybe your Personal commitments have changed?
Our client in Derby are looking to recruit a Technician who is highly motivated, Has a good eye for detail and above all else a team Player ??????!!
Duties of the Role and Requirements for the Vehicle Technician:
- Experience in a Technician role Or Level 2 Qualifications.
- You will be installing, doing inspections, repairs and mechanical tests.
-Working alongside Team to make sure Task are completed methodically and to a quality standard for the best customer satisfaction.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will Get:
- A career with an automotive business with a fantastic local reputation.
- Plenty of training and progression opportunity with an ever growing brand.
- The chance to work win a close-knit environment with many long-servers.
- Access to brand and company training from the outset.
-Flexible Rota ( Balanced work life Balance)
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Martyn Nantongwe at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today