£13000 per annum
26 days ago
- Salary: £12,000-£13,000 (Part time)
- Working hours are Monday-Friday - 4 hours per day
- Flexible hours (less days) available for the right candidate.
Our client is a main dealer who are currently expanding their business! This means that they're looking for a Warranty Administrator to join their team. This role offers part-time hours, these can be flexible for the suitable candidate but have provisionally set to Monday to Friday 4 hours a day.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain main dealer experience, as well as receiving a competitive salary and excellent job security, you'll be working alongside a team of friendly and fully trained professionals.
If you're like-minded to the team, and you like a challenge that offers great satisfaction and good work/life balance, this is the vacancy for you.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities for the Warranty Administrator:
- You will examine completed warranty repair orders,
- Prepare claim forms and supporting material and ensure maximum return from the manufacturer for all warranty work including the issue of credit notes and associated paperwork.
- You will be responsible for inputting the manufacturer’s warranty payments, return of warranty parts to manufacturer and reconciliation of warranty schedule, all to be completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- You must have the ability to work well under pressure, well organised and able to manage your workflow.
If this Warranty Administrator vacancy sounds like it's for you, please get in contact with Lewis at Perfect Placement so that we can arrange your interview with our client!