£29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary likely to be £25,000-£29,000 dependent on experience
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday only with paid breaks!
Our client, an used car dealership in Pontypridd, is currently looking for an experienced Valetor / Detailer to join their team!
Duties of a Valetor / Detailer with our Client
- Valeting cars
- Buffering to a high-standard
- Occasionally helping drivers pick up / drop off customer vehicles
- Looking after the Yard and helping Drivers to organise everything
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested - flexibility is key for our client!
In order to be eligible the Valetor will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of the Pontypridd region and will need to be an experienced Valetor / Detailer. You will need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work hard.
For your hard work as a Valetor / Detailer, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £25,000-£29,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to in-house training/development.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded local car dealership.
- Working hours are 40 per week including paid breaks, Monday to Friday with occasional weekends when required
If this Valetor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today