£30000 per annum
21 days ago
- Monday to Friday only
- Amazing Basic Salary of £30,000
- State of the Art Facility
My client is a family owned and ran independent garage looking for an additional member of staff to add to its very professional and friendly team.
As a company they have over the years built up an outstanding reputation for fantastic, honest service within a great atmosphere.
they have invested in the premises to ensure that staff have a nice clean and comfortable working environment as well as the latest tools to do the job efficiently.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding business with a true dedication to its staff.
If you are a fully qualified technician with the ability of being a good "all rounder" who is looking to work for a company that will reward and invest in its staff contact me now.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Torquay please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.