£27000 per annum
26 days ago
Basic Salary Circa £24k + Bonuses
Fantastic Company Benefits
Multi Franchised Motorcycle Dealership with Excellent Reputation
Our client a Motorcycle Main Dealer requires an experienced automotive Service Advisor with Motorcycle or Car Main Dealer experience to work within their busy Aftersales department.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Aftersales Department.
Key duties will include:
- Advising on Service and Parts queries/issues
- Booking motorcycles into the service department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc. and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful applicant will be IT literate, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Service and Parts department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
If this Motorcycle Aftersales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!