£35000 per annum
22 days ago
- Volume Main Dealer
- Up to £29k Basic DOE, Circa £35k OTE
Our Client, is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester with a stable work history.
This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number.
The Duties for this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role, may include:
- Pre-delivery Inspection work; including fault finding and repairs
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, may include:
- You will require a driving licence.
- You will also need your own tools.
- Able to work unsupervised
- MOT License
Working hours are Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30 with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings (Overtime).
The basic salary is experienced dependable in the region of £29,000.
This role is one of many Car Technician Vacancy in this East/ West Sussex, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.