£45000 per annum
21 days ago
My client is a large well established Group and they are currently looking for a proven, experienced Service Manager.
You will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of 8 Technicians, a Workshop controller and 3 Service Advisors.
The main duties of this Service Manager role are:
- Take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure there is a safe working environment which is maintained
- Monitor colleague performance
Competitive basic salary, OTE up to £45,000 depending on experience.
The ideal Service Manager will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within the role, ideally with Franchise experience in the Motor Industry.
You must be committed to achieving excellence.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Slough please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.