£32000 per annum
28 days ago
- Salary: up to £32,000 basic salary + bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm with Saturdays worked on a rota of 1 in 3.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a long-established Main Franchise Dealership. They are actively looking to hire an experienced Workshop Controller whom has a professional track record in the role within a franchise dealership but can also bring the company a fresh and exciting approach.
Responsibilities for the Workshop Controller to include:
- Leading the Workshop Team in a clear, considered and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring that the Workshop Team has a clear understanding of the performance of the department and the wider business.
- Ensure employees have visibility of daily tasks and that progress is updated throughout the day.
- Ensuring that proactive action is taken to achieve successful outcomes.
- Evaluating and distributing servicing and maintenance work, based upon an effective understanding of skillsets and competencies.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records created are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
- Actively work as a Vehicle Technician alongside the workshop team on a semi-productive basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation. Previous relevant experience is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Slough please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.