£19400 per annum
28 days ago
Basic Salary: £18,200
Monday to Thursday, 8:30am - 16:00pm Company benefits include:
- Access to discounted options e.g. holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket vouchers etc.
- An Employee Car Scheme, following a qualifying period. This will provide you with an opportunity to love our brand products as much as we do and drive them at affordable prices.
- A Life Assurance policy, at no cost to yourself.
- 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Programme, focuses on employee wellbeing and positive mental health.
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme.
Key Role Responsibilities:
As a Sales Support, you will be an integral member of the Sales Team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Executing all elements of the Sales Experience, in accordance with the expected methods/standards.
- Maintaining all records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in championing and maintaining a culture of customer service excellence; ensuring that the expectations and requirements of customers are delivered upon and demonstrate alignment with, and engagement in, a r- - - robust customer communication strategy.
- Maximising upon every available opportunity to improve the successes of your immediate team and the wider business by ensuring that customers are aware of any relevant and/or necessary additional products and services.
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Previous experience in sales is essential
- Confident in assisting all customers with the same high level of service, ensuring all their needs are met and are satisfied
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Able to take every opportunity that comes along and make the most of it
- Able to get involved with all aspects of vehicle sales in accordance to franchise requirements and methods
If this Sales Support Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bedford, please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.