£31000 per annum
30 days ago
- Basic Salary - £28,000 + £3,000 Bonus
- Hours of work - Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm Saturday 08:30 - 12:30pm
As part of a team of bodyshop technicians you will be responsible for completing your own MET/strip and fit work, requesting parts and signing job cards on completion. You will need to achieve an ongoing high rate of productivity and you will be responsible for ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality in agreed timescales.
The MET Technician will ensure all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all personal protective equipment (PPE) provided, and making sure work areas are kept clean and tidy.
MET Technician requirements:
- 5 years experience
- Level 3 qualified or ATA equivalent
- Stripping and fitting with some mechanical knowledge
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Demi Somerville Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.