£33000 per annum
26 days ago
- £27k Basic Salary + £2k Living Allowance + Bonus
- Working in Prestige Main Dealer environment
Our Senior Dealership Tyre Fitters lead a small team and are responsible for the tyre bay operation based within one of our prestigious dealership centres. They are the vital people who go above and beyond to exceed customer’s expectations and ensure the quality tyres we supply, are fitted to the highest safety standards.
Skills & Experience required for this Tyre Fitter role:
- Experience in tyre fitting or a fast-fit role
- Desire to learn quickly and enthusiastically
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Full UK driving licence mandatory
- A coaching-based approach to team development
- Ability to lead on core values, principles and standards
As well as carrying out all tyre fitting procedures including puncture repairs and wheel alignment, you’ll be responsible for stock control and ensuring the team delivers a first class customer experience.
Benefits that the successful Tyre Fitter will receive:
- Competitive salary - plus £2000 per annum area living allowance
- Monthly bonus
- 33.5 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Generous staff discounts for you and your family
- Award-winning training and development, with fantastic career prospects
- Exclusive discounts at major retailers, restaurants, holidays and much more
- Wide range of wellbeing support for you and your family
If this Tyre Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dartford please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.