£24000 per annum
28 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £22,500
- Monday to Friday working hours (8am - 5pm) / 1 Saturday Morning In 3
- Fantastic Career Progression & Development opportunities!
Our Client, a well-established Accident Repair Centre is seeking an experienced Bodyshop Customer Advisor to join their busy team. They have a wealth of experience and a strong client base in the Swindon and surrounding area.
Their main duties for the successful Bodyshop Customer Service Advisor would be as follows:
- Completing all relevant paperwork as necessary for vehicle repair orders.
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate database.
- Liaising with customers and insurance companies at a high and professional standard as and when required.
- Controlling credit on outstanding debts, keeping track and up to date on invoices.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Their ideal Bodyshop Service Advisor must have a proven track record working in a customer facing role from within an automotive environment, and can show knowledge and skills to further develop their learning!
In return for the correct experience levels Our Client is offering desirable working hours and a full in house training and development scheme.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 45 hours per week. Saturday Morning Rota
Salary: Up To £22,500
If you feel that you have the experience this clients need, please don’t hesitate and apply today!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Customer Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.