£28000 per annum
30 days ago
- Up to £24,000 basic salary + bonus
- Monday - Friday
- Saturdays on a 1 in 2 Rota
Our Client, a Main Car Dealership in Bristol, are looking for an experienced Vehicle Preparation Technician to add to their team of highly skilled professionals.
Located in Bristol, the successful Preparation Technician will live within the local area or within a sensible commute of Bristol.
Minimum requirements for the Vehicle Preparation Technician role are as follows:
- An NVQ 2, City & Guilds or equivalent,
- Prep Technician experience and ideally
- A full valid driving license as a minimum
- What is vital is that you have the attention to detail to keep standards sky high, and the team spirit that will see you working closely with everyone
If you have the experience listed above for this Preparation Technician Vacancy and are looking for your next challenging role then please get in contact with Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Admin to Tyre Fitter to Service Manager Jobs.