£29000 per annum
25 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm (40 hours) / Occasional Saturday Mornings (overtime).
- Hourly Rate circa £13 per hour
Our automotive client is a large Independent Vehicle Repair Bodyshop based in Northampton. They have a team of highly skilled and long time served staff and deliver an excellent service which is highly recommended by their customers.
They are actively looking to add to their team by hiring a Bodyshop Prepper / Paint Sprayer.
Key Responsibilities for the Paint Sprayer to include:
- To prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to the company and customers expected standard.
- Have an understanding of the general principles of paint spraying technology, paint composition, paint mixing and the various methods of paint spraying vehicles.
- When necessary, assist in preparing vehicles before painting which may include masking and other required preparation work.
The Paint Sprayer will need to have the following Requirements:
- Must have at least 2 years' experience working unsupervised as Paint Sprayer within an automotive Bodyshop.
- Work to a high level and have good attention to detail.
- ATA or NVQ Qualified preferred but will accept time served if appropriate.
If you feel you have the right skill set, qualifications and are actively looking to work for a busy and well renowned employer then apply now!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Bodyshop Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northamptonshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!