£40000 per annum
28 days ago
£40,000+ uncapped annual earnings and an initial salary guarantee.
Monday to Saturday with a scheduled day off every other week.
Chance to work in a booming industry with record sales and order for pipeline 2022 products.
Our client, the UK's largest motorhome/caravan dealer group, are currently looking to recruit a New/Used Motorhome Sales Executive for their dealership in Tewkesbury.
Reporting to the Sales Manager/General Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, your key responsibilities shall include:
- Achieve and strive to exceed all monthly and annual sales and associated product targets as set by the Sales Manager/General Manager.
- Participation in "in-house", national and regional shows and exhibitions.
- Completion of all the necessary paperwork and input into the company computer system, to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of each sale.
- Record each sales opportunity, contact and follow-up accurately.
- Assist the Sales Manager/General Manager in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
- Introduce and follow-up suitable sales prospects.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of finance proposals and documentation.
- Ensure extensive and up-to-date knowledge regarding pricing, options, warranties, colours, standard equipment and specifications etc.
- Conduct accurate vehicle appraisals.
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of your branch and or the Marquis Group.
Do you need experience? In short, no!
In order to be eligible prior automotive vehicle sales experience in any capacity (ideally with motorhomes) would be highly advantageous however it is non-essential.
Our client is particularly interested in speaking to candidates outside of automotive vehicle sales provided they come from a strong and successful retail sales/customer service background as full training would be provided with the role.
Overall you will ideally have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company.
You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity.
A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Basic salary with uncapped on-target-earnings of up to £40,000+ per annum based on sales performance.
- An initial salary guarantee to help you get on your feet in the role.
- 20 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training provided.
- Company pension and staff benefits scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with the UK's largest motorhome/caravan dealer group.
- Working hours from Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm with a scheduled day off every other week and Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm.
If this Motorhome Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tewkesbury please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.