£33000 per annum
21 days ago
Starting salary between £20-33,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
Up to £2-3,000+ annual bonus potential.
41.5 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
Our client, a franchise approved car dealer in the Newport area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified, experienced and professional Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Newport and will need to be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as ideally holding at least 1 to 2 years experience post-qualification .
You will also need to hold a UK driving license, be a committed individual and a good team player.
You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester our client is offering…
- Starting is highly dependent on your current qualifications; likely to be between £20,000 - £33,000 per annum.
- Generous group related bonus scheme of up to £2-3,000 per annum.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- A commitment to manufacturing training will result in frequent salary adjustments for each course completed and level reached.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long term career prospects with an established large multi-brand car dealer group.
- 41.3 hours per week Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Overtime subject to availability - paid at standard rate
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.