£43000 per annum
25 days ago
- £28,000 - £43,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday ONLY!
- Quality not Quantity Classic Car Restoration Specialist
Our client a well-respected Classic Car Restoration Business are looking for an experienced Panel Beater / Panel Fabricator to join their expanding team. This Panel Beater role requires working as part of a close friendly team to restore cars from rusty wrecks to a highly modernised, upgraded and finished cars.
Our client is a quality and not quantity repairing garage who specialise in complete nut and bolt restorations on British vehicles from 1950's to modern era.
General duties for the Classic Car Panel Beater:
- Full restoration of classic cars either from supplied new chassis or rebuilt original.
- Estimating panel and paint work.
- General panel beating and vehicle finishing.
- Making of panels and formers from flat sheets using an English wheel and other sheet metal tools
- Preparation of cars for bodywork/panel beating and paintwork.
- Representing the company to a professional level at trade shows and exhibitions from time to time.
- Working with all members of the team to ensure that the business runs efficiently, safely and that the workshop and customers’ cars are kept clean at all times
- Keeping time sheet records that explain clearly and accurately the work carried out in customers cars.
- Working as a team with the staff, contributing and participating to the company project management system. - Liaising with customers from time to time to discuss potential and work in progress on their cars.
- Further classic car skills such as painting and mechanic would be a bonus but are not mandatory.
Key Skills that our required for the Classic Car Panel Beater
- Aluminum and steel body repair and welding capability
- Panel fabrication
- Rust repair
- MIG & TIG and gas welding to a high standard
- New panel fitment and adjustment
- Chassis and accident damage repair
Experience that is required for this Classic Car Panel Beater is Prior experience (5 or more years) of classic car ‘nut and bolt’ restoration
If you are interested in this Classic Car Panel Fabricator / Beater Vacancy, or any other Classic Car Mechanic opportunities in the Surrey and surrounding areas, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.