£34800 per annum
0191 446 0461
21 days ago
Basic Salary ranging from £22,000 - £30,000 DOE / £4,800 Bonus per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealer in Teesside, is seeking a Technician to join the team.
Applications are sought from Technicians qualified to a Level 2 or Level 3 as there are packages available to suit all. The client would prefer a Technician to come from a Main Dealer background however those from an Independent or Specialist Garage are still encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant will be a qualified Technician who undertakes the repair and servicing of vehicles, diagnosing additional faults and ensures all work is completed safely and to the highest standards and to customers’ satisfaction.
Duties for the Vehicle Technician role include:
- Complete work orders including details of repairs completed, parts required and labour to be charged
- Test vehicles using measuring devices to provide accurate diagnostic reports to the Workshop Controller
- Interpret and use technical data and instruction provided by the manufacturer
- Conduct routine service work on vehicles brought into the workshop
- Remove and install vehicle components in accordance with the manufacturer’s methodology
- Carry out vehicle health checks and identify areas of concern
- Carry out preparations for new vehicles
- Perform technical repair work in accordance with established and documented procedures
- Ensure correct materials, tools and measuring devices are used
- Ensure any faults have been reported and noted on job cards and inform the Service Manager/ Workshop Controller of any additional faults not covered in the scope of the repair and delay to completion
- Record details of work including all hours worked and material usage
- Ensure vehicle safety standards have been complied with when returned to customers
- Ensure vehicles are protected and kept clean during service and repair
- Ensure all work is completed to manufacturer standards and rules
In return for your hard work the client is offering competitive basic salary packages to suit all skill sets and backgrounds. Your basic salary will also be supplemented by a bonus scheme that can see you earning an extra £4,800 per annum.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-On-Tees please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.