£39000 per annum
28 days ago
We are in search of a MET Technician to join our Client’s Independent Bodyshop in the Twickenham area.
Our Client is an Independent Bodyshop with a close-knit working environment and well-respected reputation. They are looking for an experienced MET Technician to join their team with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
Our client is offering the successful MET Technician:
- Hourly rate of £18ph!
- Monday to Friday Working Hours 8am - 5pm!
- No Weekends!
- Overtime is Available!
Duties of a MET Technician
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
What our Client expects of their MET Technician
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this MET Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.