£30800 per annum
0191 446 0461
24 days ago
Basic salary up to £26,000 depending on experience / £30,800 OTE
Hours: Between 7:30 - 6pm, different shifts on a rota basis (40 hour weeks). 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
Our longstanding client in Gateshead is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities of a Service Advisor:
- Applications are sought from those currently in the Service Advisor role, whether that be with another Main Dealer, a Commercial Business or an Independent Garage.
- You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required.
- You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
- You will need to demonstrate a professional manner and good communication / organisational skills.
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of the motor trade in order to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
What the Successful Service Advisor will get:
- A basic salary of up to £26,000. This is supplemented by a bonus scheme that could take your earnings to £30,800.
- The opportunity to join one of our trusted clients for a long-standing career.
- Join a close-knit team and become another valued member of staff.
- Brand training available.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gateshead please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.