£65000 per annum
20 days ago
£25,000 basic salary with £50-65,000+ uncapped on-target-earnings and company car.
Mon-Sat with day off in the week and Sun on a rota.
First hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Manager for our client's multi-franchise approved car dealer in Leominster.
Reporting to the General Manager and responsible for a dedicated team of four New/Used Car Sales Executives and a sales administration and valeting team your key job objectives will include:
- Achieving and striving to exceed all targets and sales objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team.
- Working with the General Manager to formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability from car, finance, insurance and accessory sales.
- Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Helping my client to achieve standards of process efficiency and cost control.
The Sales Manager role requires an individual with a stable and successful supervisory/management background within a franchise approved car dealer and ideally exposure to a busy brand.
Experience in a small to medium size dealership would be preferable as well as a strong F&I background (our client is very open to considering Business Managers or Sales Controllers looking to take the next step in their career).
Overall you will need to be motivated/self-driven, adaptable, and hold total drive and ambition. You will become the role model for our client's brand, where the ability to lead by example will be as important as the results you deliver. Delighting customers is what sets our client apart and being prepared to lead from the front is a key requirement.
A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary of £25,000 per annum pending experience/current earnings.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £50-65,000+ per annum.
- Access to a personal company car.
- 28 days annual holiday allowance (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu to compensate for this).
- Full manufacturer approved training/development.
- Various company benefits.
- Fantastic career prospects with a first hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
- Working hours from 9:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a scheduled day off in the week. Saturdays are 9.00am-5.00pm and Sundays are 10.00am-4.00pm (1 in 2 Sundays required).
If this Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leominster please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.