£50000 per annum
28 days ago
- £30,000 basic salary with £45-50,000+ uncapped on-target-earnings and company car.
- 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Sat with a day off in the week and 1 in 2/3 Sun 10:00am-4:00pm from March till Sept.
- First hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a New/Used Car Motorcycle Manager for our client's multi-franchise approved car dealer in Leominster.
Reporting to the General Manager and responsible for a dedicated team of two New/Used Motorcycle Sales Executives your key job objectives will include:
- Achieving and striving to exceed all targets and sales objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team.
- Working with the General Manager to formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability from motorcycle, finance, insurance, clothing, and accessory sales.
- Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Helping my client to achieve standards of process efficiency and cost control.
The Motorcycle Sales Manger role requires an individual with a stable and successful sales/general management orientated background within a franchise approved automotive dealership. Whilst previous experience selling motorcycles is not mandatory, our client does require a UK motorcycle licence with minimal points and an interest and passion in everything two wheels. Experience in a small to medium size dealership would be preferable as well as a strong F&I background (our client is very open to considering Sales Executives, Business Managers, or Sales Controllers looking to take the next step in their career). Overall you will need to be motivated/self-driven, adaptable, and hold total drive and ambition. You will become the role model for our client's brand, where the ability to lead by example will be as important as the results you deliver. Delighting customers is what sets our client apart and being prepared to lead from the front is a key requirement.
For the Motorcycle Sales Manager's hard work our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary of £30,000 per annum pending experience/current earnings.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £45-50000+ per annum based on sales performance
- Access to a personal company car/motorcycle.
- 30 days annual holiday allowance (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu to compensate for this).
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Various company benefits including staff discounts for bikes/clothing/accessories, company competitions and shared parental leave among others.
- Rare chance to work with an iconic and progressive brand in the motor industry.
- Working hours from Monday to Saturday 8:00am-6:00pm with a day off in the week. During the riding season (March till September) you shall be required to work 1 in 2/3 Sundays from 10.00am-4.00pm.
If this Motorcycle Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.