£30000 per annum
19 days ago
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday with a Saturday rota worked.
- Fantastic and Extremely Brand to Work For
Our client is a Car Dealership looking for a highly experienced, organised and motivated Workshop Controller for their site in Poole.
They are one of the most successful automotive Companies in the area, the brand is challenging yet rewarding and the environment is of a high standard yet friendly and welcoming.
The Workshop Controller will need to:
- Have a proven track record running a successful Car Dealership workshop.
- Have previous experience as a Vehicle Technician with a sound knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide supportive leadership.
- Be “hands-on”, happy and able to help the team out with mechanical jobs when needed.
- Ensure smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and customers.
You must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve all targets set whilst consistently motivating your team and helping to deliver 1st class service to their customers!
Motor Trade experience as a Workshop Controller is essential.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole please contact Ryan Gibertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.