£25000 per annum
19 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Saturdays 1 in 3 worked 8.00am-4.00pm.
- Salary: £25,000 OTE
- Excellent Brand with Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
Due to expansion reasons our automotive client is looking to hire an additional Parts Advisor to their team. They are an ethical company whom feel the happiness of their staff is foremost to enable the Company to deliver great a great service to their customers.
You will need to have a proven track record as a car parts advisor, be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
Duties of Vehicle Parts Advisor will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
Requirements for Vehicle Parts Advisor:
- Experienced with either Parts Factor or Main Car Dealer parts experience.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a DMS and parts system.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, bonus structure and excellent working environment.
Motor Trade parts experience is essential to the Vehicle Parts Advisor role.
If this Vehicle Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.