£33000 per annum
19 days ago
- £26,500 to £33,000 starting annual salary plus £6,000+ annual bonus potential.
- Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm with 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30am.
- Full brand accredited training and development available.
Our client, a large franchise approved car dealership in the Pontypridd area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Diagnostic Vehicle Technician to join their Service Department.
Reporting to the Service Manager and working as part of a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair of vehicles as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturers and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturers are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Pontypridd region or live within a reasonable commuting distance to Pontypridd. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold at least one to two years experience post-qualification within a garage/main dealer working environment. You will need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise main dealer approved environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT license would be highly advantageous however it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering:
- £26,500 to £33,000 starting basic salary
- Individual performance related bonus scheme of up to £6,000 per annum.
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing local car dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am to 12:30pm
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.