£28000 per annum
19 days ago
We are in search of a Technical Customer Service Executive to join our Client’s well-established Automotive Business in the Slough area.
They are looking for someone with an Aftersales background to become part of a new team formed to providing experience, expertise, passion and developing innovative industry leading service booking processes and systems.
Our client is offering the successful Technical Customer Service Executive:
- Competitive Basic Salary Of up to £28,000
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY! (8.45 - 5pm!)
- No Weekends!
- 25 Days Holiday + Birthday Off!
- Fantastic Company Benefits
Duties of a Technical Customer Service Executive:
- Efficiently process high volumes of service booking requests via a new FTB (Fast Track Booking) tool.
- Providing constructive feedback, questioning and ideas on the FTB Tool and associated processes, during and after all UAT testing of the FTB and any other related new systems.
- Become a super user of the new system
- Network follow up for appointment confirmations and progress tracking.
- Providing informative updates to all customers regarding booking progress – finding solutions to issues and managing customer expectations.
- Create and manage escalation route to resolve SBL issues.
What our Client expects of their Technical Customer Service Executive:
- Previous Aftersales background (Mechanic or Service Advisor / Parts Advisor / Workshop Controller)
- Computer Literate
- Fantastic Telephone Manner
- Organised to manage own workload
- Effective communicator with strong service ethic
- Relationship management
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technical Customer Service Executive role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.