£32000 per annum
0191 446 0461
18 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £27,625 depending on experience / £32,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-5. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Our client is privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Technician to join the busy team at a Service Centre.
The successful applicant will be a qualified Technician who undertakes the repair and servicing of vehicles, diagnosing additional faults and ensures all work is completed safely and to the highest standards and to customers’ satisfaction.
Duties of Service Technician include:
- Complete work orders including details of repairs completed, parts required and labour to be charged
- Test vehicles using measuring devices to provide accurate diagnostic reports to the Workshop Controller
- Interpret and use technical data and instruction provided by the manufacturer
- Conduct routine service work on vehicles brought into the workshop
- Remove and install vehicle components in accordance with the manufacturer’s methodology
- Carry out vehicle health checks and identify areas of concern
- Carry out preparations for new vehicles
- Perform technical repair work in accordance with established and documented procedures
- Ensure correct materials, tools and measuring devices are used
- Ensure any faults have been reported and noted on job cards and inform the Service Manager/ Workshop Controller of any additional faults not covered in the scope of the repair and delay to completion
- Record details of work including all hours worked and material usage
- Ensure vehicle safety standards have been complied with when returned to customers
- Ensure vehicles are protected and kept clean during service and repair
- Ensure all work is completed to manufacturer standards and rules
If this Service Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Richmond please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.