£35700 - £36000 per annum
23 days ago
- Hours: NIGHT / EVENING SHIFT - Monday - Friday 3:30pm – 12:30pm.+ every 3rd Saturday worked.
- Salary: up to £235,700-£36,000 basic (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire an experienced Van Technician to work in their busy workshop.
As a productive member of the team you will spend your time in the workshop maintaining vans to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services. Analysis and diagnostics of vehicles is also a critical part of this role to ensure you exceed their customers’ expectations.
Duties of a Van Technician are the following:
- To service, adjust and repair light commercial transit vans.
- Service and repair components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- To diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques.
- Road testing when deemed necessary.
- To observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure.
- Identification of recharge costs advising the Workshop Supervisor and correct completion of paperwork.
Van Technician Requirements:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics
- Have a proven track record of success working on light commercials / transit vans.
- Have a comprehensive tool kit for light commercials.
- Hold a full driving licence.
What’s in it for you as a Van Technician? Upon joining you'll have access to a competitive salary + overtime for the locality. They also offer internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths.
Motor Trade experience as a Transit Van Technician is essential.
If this van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dagenham please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.