£34000 per annum
27 days ago
- Salary up to £31,200 + overtime ; OTE circa £34,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm, plus 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Busy and well-established Main Dealer
Our client, a large franchise approved car dealership in the Wellingborough area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Master Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Aftersales Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to be put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues, whilst gaining new skills and exposure to new vehicle models and methods of working.
- Complete scheduled vehicle servicing in line with manufacturer guidelines.
- Undertake diagnostic activities to identify causes and solutions for customer vehicle issues.
- Conduct electronic visual health checks (eHVC) on all vehicles and provide a comprehensive report with expert advice and recommendations for customers.
- Liaise directly with customers and Service Advisors, providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensure vehicle servicing activities are completed in a safe and high quality manner, in line with both internal and manufacturer requirements.
- Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date.
- Contribute to local and company-wide process improvements and innovations.
- Mentor and provide guidance to Apprentice Vehicle Technicians, where applicable.
- My client is looking for a Peugeot Trained Master Technician.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and be trained to a Senior/Master Technician standard within a franchise approved automotive dealership.
If this Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in Northamptonshire, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement.