£33000 per annum
25 days ago
- Basic Salary £31,000 + (Dependent on Exp), OTE £33,000.
- Monday to Friday 08:30 – 18:00, Saturdays 08:30 – 17:00 and alternate Sundays 10:00 - 16:00 with a day off during the week.
- Large and reputable fast fit group.
Our Client are an Independently owned Fast Fit Group with many years’ experience and a good reputation in the local area.
They offer a wide range of services including MOT testing, servicing, tyres and general repairs as well as heavy work including diagnostics, engine repairs, cam belts and clutches
Previous experience as a Workshop Controller, Workshop Foreman or Fast Fit Branch Manager is Beneficial. You must also have previous practical experience ideally with a mechanical qualification supporting your application.
Duties of Fast-Fit Branch Manager with our Client:
- Managing a small team of Technicians.
- Organising workload and workshop bookings.
- Operating workshop loading system.
- Dealing with customer enquiries in person and by telephone.
- Quoting for repairs, selling labour hours available via customer bookings.
- Accurately recording faults with vehicles/completing job sheets.
- Managing and order parts.
- Creating invoices and taking payment from customers.
What our Client expects of their Fast-Fit Branch Manager
- Previous Practical Experience with an up to date knowledge of latest repair techniques and procedures
- Strong understand of health and safety protocols
- Excellent Leadership & Communication Skills
- High-Level of Organisational Skills
- Customer Service Ability
If this Fast-Fit Branch Manager opportunity interests you, or you would like to know more about other Automotive Management opportunities in Warwickshire, please contact Matt cross at Perfect Placement today!