£42000 per annum
20 days ago
Our client is one of the fastest expanding Main dealers in the UK. They are looking for a new Master Technician for their Northampton branch. Candidates who have VAG training or experience will be very valuable for this job. However our client will consider any relevant Master Technician Qualifications.
Benefits for the Vehicle Technician:
- Basic Salary up to £36,000 - £42,000 OTE
- Hours: 4 or 5 day week shift pattern covering Monday to Saturday (Flexibility with a 4 day working week)
- Great company pension scheme.
- Friendly and well established business
- Service, repair and identify work required to keep the vehicle safe on the road
- Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Master Technician.
- VAG experienced/trained would be very desirable (very competitive salary will be available for the right person)
- Strong skills working with the service department to ensure the customer is kept up to date and therefore, has the best possible experience
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- A Full UK Driving License
- MOT Testing licence would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.