£32000 per annum
15 days ago
Basic Salary Up to £27,000 + OTE £32,000 +
Luxury Car Dealership
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30, 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:00 – 13:00
New Forest, Hampshire
Our Client, a well-known Car Dealership representing some of the most exciting and prestigious brands within the automotive sector are currently looking to hire a Service Advisor to join their expanding team in a busy automotive environment in the Southampton Area.
Our Client is seeking applications from Candidates with a ‘Can do attitude’ and an understanding of how to deliver customer service on the highest scale. They are seeking individuals who want to be part of a special team for the long-haul, and help ensure that the business offers a stable environment for staff and customers alike.
What’s in it for the Service Advisor?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £27,000
- Competitive Bonus Structure – OTE £32,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Qualify service needs and diagnose vehicle running problems where appropriate.
- Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Accurately maintain the service department loading system in line with workshop capacity.
- Manage the handover and administration of loan vehicles.
- Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer service requirements.
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the business.
What our Client expects of their Aftersales Advisor
- Have a positive can - do attitude to work at all times.
- An Enthusiastic, Friendly and Approachable Personality
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience within the automotive sector
- Exceptional customer service skills
- An understanding of Vehicles and common issues
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If this Aftersales Advisor interests, you and you would like to know more about it Service Administrator, Parts Advisor, Senior Service Advisor, Service Manager, After sales Manager. Master Technician, Car Mechanic, or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Winchester, Salisbury, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Basingstoke, Bournemouth, Verwood, Ringwood, Lyndhurst, Fawley, New Alersford, Romsey, Andover, West End, Hedge End, Portsmouth and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.