£40000 per annum
23 days ago
Up to £40,000
Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
Manufacturer Training Provided
Great Working Environment
We are seeking a Diagnostic/Master Technician to join our Client’s well established Franchised Dealership in Watford.
Our Client is a part of a network of dealerships and are looking to add to their team! They are looking for an experienced Diagnostic/Master Technician to join their team to carry out diagnostics, services and general repairs. As a Diagnostic/Master Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team.
Duties of a Diagnostic/Master Technician with our Client:
- Leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Warranty work to manufacture standard
- Diagnostic Work
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Experience working as a Diagnostic Technician
- Qualified Technician with Main Dealer Experience
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Master Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!