£35000 per annum
19 days ago
Our client is a well-established Main Franchise Dealership. They are actively looking to hire an experienced Workshop Controller to join their busy workshop.
Our client is offering with successful Workshop Controller:
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Plus Bonus Scheme
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm with Saturday Morning’s worked on a rota
- Full Time, Permanent Role.
- Company Benefits
Responsibilities for the Workshop Controller to include:
- Leading the Workshop Team in a clear, considered and appropriate manner.
- Overseeing 10 Technician’s and has a clear understanding of the performance of the department and the wider business.
- Ensure employees have visibility of daily tasks and that progress is updated throughout the day.
- Ensuring that proactive action is taken to achieve successful outcomes.
- Evaluating and distributing servicing and maintenance work, based upon an effective understanding of skillsets and competencies.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records created are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
- Actively work as a Vehicle Technician alongside the workshop team on a semi-productive basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development. Previous relevant experience is essential, as is great management skills and an excellent work ethic.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Slough please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.