£40000 per annum
23 days ago
Guarantee minimum wage for first three months then adjusting to £15,000 basic salary with £35-40,000+ uncapped annual earnings and personal company car once fully trained.
Monday to Saturday with 1 scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sundays.
Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the UK’s most popular car brands as well as a long-established and local car dealer group that are recognised as a "Best Company to Work For".
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Trainee/Graduate New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved car dealership in Cirencester.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and undertaking an initial three month training programme, you shall initially be required to assist in the sale of new and used cars alongside car accessories, add-ons, and finance/insurance related products with the aim of "learning as you go" and eventually becoming a fully trained Car Sales Executive.
You shall also assist in photographing, pricing and advertising used car stock online on our client's website as well as third-party sites and also well helping organise forecourt and showroom displays. Given this role is heavily customer focused tou shall keep customers informed of delivery progress for their car and advise of any delays or questions/queries that may arise.
Do you need previous experience? In short, no!
Due to the nature of this role our client is willing to consider candidates with no prior car sales experience however you would need to have relevant experience in a customer service/sales orientated role, have a UK driving licence with minimal points, and have an interested in undertaking an exciting and challenging new career for yourself in the motor trade. Overall you must be you must be of smart appearance, customer service focused, IT literate, organised with your workload, and be highly sales motivated with the ability to work towards KPI’s and under pressure.
For your hard work as a Car Sales Executive our client is offering:
- Guarantee minimum wage for first three months then adjusting to £15,000 basic salary with £35-40,000+ uncapped annual earnings once fully trained.
- Access to personal company car.
- 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Holiday pay based on 12 month average of wages.
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and various staff benefits including staff company purchase discounts, health care provisions, and online retailer discounts.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the UK’s most popular car brands as well as a long-established and local car dealer group that are recognised as a "Best Company to Work For".
- Working hours from 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 scheduled day off in the week. You are also required to work Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.
If this Trainee New/Used Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cirencester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.